How to Loop Videos on YouTube for desktop and mobile?
Have you ever wanted to keep listening to the same song or video song over and over in a loop on YouTube? If yes, we have got the answer for you in this article and you don’t need to sweat too much. The process of looping a video on the web is very easy, but it is quite an elaborate one on the YouTube mobile app. Now, you can follow these simple steps and never miss out on the feeling of connecting with your favorite song just because you did not know how to loop your song.
Looping a video on PC
The process of looping a video on your PC is easy just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the YouTube website and select the video you want to play on loop
- Simply play the video or just before playing the video right-click and
- Select the loop option.
4. Enjoy your video on loop on your PC.
You may be interested: Enable or Disable call forwarding on mobile
Repeating a video on the smartphone
The process of playing a video on loop on your smartphone has quite a few steps so bear with us. Let’s get down to the process then shall we:
- Open the video on the YouTube app
2. Scroll down and click on the Save button
3. The list of your playlists will appear on the screen, create a new one and name your playlist to avoid any confusion later
4. Open the newly created playlist and click on the red button
5. Finally, open the video and click on the loop icon to repeat your video.
Now that you know how to loop a video on both your phone and PC tells us in the comments section your experience of looping videos. If you found this article helpful please share it with your friends and family.